The Pot O’ Gold Cocktail, recipe courtesy of the Hilton Head Distillery, is sure to make all Irish eyes smile. This vodka cocktail has five ingredients, each of which has powerful punch, and yet the flavors work extremely well together. It’s a simple, festive and fun drink for St. Patrick’s Day in March and any other time!
- 2 oz. Aermoor Vodka
- ½ oz. Elderflower Liqueur (St. Germaine or equivalent)
- 1 oz. Ginger Beer
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 4 Cucumber Slices
- Place cucumber and mint in shaker and muddle.
- Add vodka and elderflower liqueur.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass, then top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and a few mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!