Golf is changing and Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is leading the way.
1. Golf is changing with upgraded ball designs and materials and designs.
3. Golf is incorporating theme parties.
4. We’re learning from the best.
5. Kids are starting younger.
Youth program gives kids an opportunity to learn a few songs that give direction and spend some time on the course. The Little Swingers program teaches kids, ages 3-7. Junior classes help older students secure the fundamentals and improve their technique.
6. Generations of families are playing together.
Go out to the course with your family for family golf class or family golf school.
7. Ladies’ golf outfits are allowing for ease of movement and comfort.
8. Golf shoes are adapting technology for more power.
Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy and former PGA Tour pro, Doug Weaver, presents “Where Does the Power Come From?”, a free clinic and demonstration, every Monday at 4 p.m. (843) 785-1138, (800) 827-3006 or www.palmettodunes.com.