Hilton Head Island Shrimp Festival offers food and fun for the whole family!
Experience flavors from local Chefs, Breweries and Vendors in Harbour Town. This family friendly event will include all you can eat shrimp from local Hilton Head Island chefs, over 12 craft breweries, and other specialty vendors.
Kids can enjoy a bounce house, face painting and arts and crafts provided by the Boys and Girls Club. Children 8 and under receive free admission into the Shrimp Festival. Live music from local band, Groove Town Assault will be performing on the stage underneath the Liberty Oak.
A portion of proceeds will benefit The South Carolina Seafood Alliance and The Boys and Girls Club of Hilton Head.
- Sean Carrol- Links, an American Grill
- Michael Pfeiffer- Fraser’s Tavern
- Kevin Keogh- Coast, Oceanfront Dining
- Sam Woodfill- Sea Pines Catering
- Will Khon- LowCo Taco
- Lee Lucier- Local Pie
- Wendell Soborne- FISH Casual Coastal Seafood
- Shawn Ross- Reilley’s Grill and Bar
- Nathan Beriau- Palmetto Bluff
- Danny Hieronymus- Hieronymus Home Cooked Meals
- Chris Carge- Nectar
- Alan Ford- Poseidon
- Marty- Crazy Crab
- Columbia Craft- Columbia, SC
- Commonhouse Ale Works- North Charleston, SC
- Devil’s Backbone- Roseland, VA
- Estuary- John’s Island, SC
- Hi- Wire- Asheville, NC
- Palmetto Brewing Co.- Charleston, SC
- Samuel Adams- Boston, MA
- Southern Barrel Brewing Co.- Bluffton, SC
- Sycamore Brewing- Charlotte, NC
- Wicked Weed- Asheville, NC
- Wild Leap- Lagrange, GA
- Cutwater Spirits
- Truly Hard Seltzer
* All tickets are eligible for a full refund.
- Sat, September 25, 2021
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Harbour Town
- 149 Lighthouse Road
- Hilton Head Island, SC 29928