JOIN US FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL HAIG POINT FOUNDATION CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT
To engage Haig Point Members in supporting Daufuskie Island through preservation of green space, community enhancements, and other special needs.
Monday, April 11, 2022
- Five Person Shamble (1 Professional + 4 Amateurs)
- 2 Best Balls of the Fivesome
- Sign up as an individual or team | OPEN TO THE PUBLIC | Maximum of 30 teams
- 1 Gross + 1 Net, Must use a different Ball for the Team Score
Haig Point Signature Course, designed by Rees Jones. Daufuskie Island, SC
- 8:30 AM – Ferry Transportation to Daufuskie Island from Haig Point Embarkation (if applicable)
- 9:15 AM – Player Registration & Practice Area Open
- 10:00 AM – Presentation & Tournament Announcements
- 10:15 AM – Shotgun Start with Lunch at the Turn
- 3:00 PM – Awards Cocktails and Light Fare at the Beach Club Deck
$350 per Player; Includes round-trip ferry transportation to/from Haig Point from the Haig Point Embarkation on Hilton Head Island, golf fees, hole contests and prizes, lunch, a donation to Haig Point Foundation, and Awards Ceremony. Maximum of 30 teams.
Registration is due by March 14th. Download, print, and complete the registration form and return to the Golf Shop either in person or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(843) 341-8194 .INFO@HAIGPOINTFOUNDATION.ORG