It’s the height of tourist season.
And with that comes a certain amount of traffic. But our 5-mile wide by 12-mile long island has some tools to help you avoid the congestion. Beaufort County offers several traffic cameras to keep your drive smooth and safe. If you are planning a trip to Hilton Head Island this summer or you are a resident, don’t forget to check these live cameras out!
Traffic cameras are listed from North End communities of Hilton Head to the South End:
- Hwy. 278 at Windmill Harbor
- Hwy. 278 at Squire Pope Rd.
- Hwy. 278 at Spanish Wells Rd.
- Hwy. 278 at Gumtree Rd.
- Hwy. 278 at thevCorner of Mathew’s Dr.
- Hwy. 278 at the Cross Island Pkwy. Toll Plaza: Hwy. 278 at Gumtree Rd.