Overlooking beautiful Broad Creek, Shelter Cove Towne Centre features 290,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment space. From November 22nd through December 31st, this vibrant destination for Hilton Head Island residents and visitors can enjoy its annual holiday festivities.
Below is a a list of all of the happenings:
Holiday Lights at Shelter Cove Towne Centre
- Nov 22 – Dec 31
Enjoy the festive lights through out the center all season long!
- The beautiful 28’ decorated Christmas tree will also be in the park.
- Great for holiday picture taking…drive through or stroll through for a great walkable experience!
Santa & Mrs. Claus Visits
- Santa & Mrs. Claus will be on hand this holiday season.
- Located near Francesca’s.
- Bring your cameras to capture those special moments!
- Black Friday: Fri, Nov 26, 12-2 p.m.
- Shop Small Saturday: Sat, Nov 27, 12-2 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 3, 5-7pm **Santa & Mrs. Claus will be in the park for this night during the Winter Wonderland Festival
- Sat, Dec 4, 5-7 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 10, 5-7 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 11, 5-7 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 17, 5-7 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 18, 5-7 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 24, 12-2 p.m.
Pet Visits with Santa
- Sat, Dec 4, 12 – 2p.m.
Come out and support the HH Humane Assoc. with a special event just for your pets!
- Bring your furry family member for a visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
- Donations (monetary and supplies) will be accepted and adoptable pets will be available.
- Don’t forget your camera!
Public Menorah Lighting
- Sun, Dec 5, 5 p.m.
- The Chabad Greater Hilton Head is hosting this event.
- Music, light refreshments and the lighting of a 9 ‘ menorah.
- In the open court area in front of Jane/Belk Men.
- Thu, Dec 23, 9 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Blood Mobile located in drop-off circle by Jane Bistro.
- For ease, make an appointment at www.redcrossblood.org and use code SheltercoveTC
For more information on these events or on the Shelter Cove Towne Centre, go to www.sheltercovetownecentre.com/events.