Hilton Head Island Music and Arts Coalition
The Hilton Head Island Music and Arts Coalition is a grassroots coalition, a fund of CFL, a 501c3 non- profit organization.
Its was created to inspire events through partnership with the best and brightest musicians and artists our island has to offer, in charitable benefit of our local youth.
During this unprecedented time, it is increasingly evident that there are many families on Hilton Head Island who have found themselves in dire socioeconomic stress. This has a profound affect on the youth of our community, as children and families struggle with access to everyday resources.
Our mission is to help to raise money for charities that address the current and ongoing needs of our local youth related to health and wellness, food and security, educational development and assistance and technology needs and support.
Right now for their 2021 endeavor, the crew is ready to record, this is gonna be a blast
WHERE THE DONATIONS GO
- Places that are WiFi capable with people who can help facilitate their learning while still keeping them safe
- Tutors and facilitators who can help when they don’t understand the material they are covering
- Resources for school supplies and uniforms when these children return to in person school
- Holiday Gift Drives
- Access to portable hot spots
- Elise Lauinger- WRG foundation
- Carolina Realty Group
- Relax Rentals
- Ken and Cathy Wareham
- Mike Overton- Outside Hilton Head
- JR and Leslie Richardson- Coligny Plaza
- Joe Goodner
- Rebecca Wyatt
- Pam White
- Frank and Lynn Mustazza
Charities that will benefit from HHIMAC events:
- Boys and Girls Club HHI
- Backpack Buddies of HHI/Hunger Coalition
- HHISCA PTO
- HHIIB PTO
- HHIMS PTA
- HHIHS PTSO