Friday, September 8th:
Clinics & Demos
- 9 a.m.-Noon: Paddle Clinics (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: Sprint Race Preliminary Heats (at Surfski and OC)
- 1-3 p.m.: Board Demos (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
- 1-3 p.m.: Overnight Board Storage Open (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
Olukai Trunk Show
- 12-3 p.m.: Check out all the new styles from our sponsor – Olukai footwear at the outside store in the Plaza at Shelter Cove.
- 3-5 p.m.: (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
Packet Pick-Up Party and Pint Night (* Mandatory*)
- 4-7 p.m.: Enjoy a pint, pick up your race materials and meet your fellow racers at the outside store in the Plaza at Shelter Cove.
Saturday, September 9th:
- 7 a.m.: Board Drop (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
- 8:30 a.m.: Racer Meeting (at the Rowing and Sailing Center)
Endurance Challenge Course
- The Boil, approximately 11 MILEs CIRCUMNAVIGATION of Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge for Surfski and OC Boats.
- .The 10K Skull Creek Cup for Sup and Prone. Approx. 8 miles.
Trophies- top 3 men and women in each division with more than 5 competitors.
Cash awards for top 3 men and women in the Long Course (SUP 14′ division).
- The 5k VAIRO ALOHA CUP for all paddle craft. 3.5 miles.
- Kid’s and Fun Adult race- short (Adult 1 mile)
Sunday, September 10th:
- 8:30-11 a.m.: SURF Technical Sprint (at the Sea Pines Beach Club)
- 8:30 a.m.: Racer check-in
- 9 a.m.: Technical SUP/Prone Sprints on the beach
- 8:30-10 a.m.: FOCUSED LITTER SWEEP of Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge.