Jeep Island 2023 is ON, Presented by Hampton Inn!
Meet and Greet: October 6th, 4:00-7:30 pm at Autonation, Hardeville
Join us for a Meet and Greet at Autonation. Catered hors d’oeuvres while supplies last and soda/water for sale (no alcohol permitted). Check-in for Jeep Island and receive your goody bag full of swag. Meet other Jeepers and check out the latest Jeeps. 50/50 raffle with winner picked at the end of the night. Entertainment: DJ Jeff Taylor. Price: Included in Jeep Island Entry.
Main Event: October 7th, 11 am-3:30 pm at the Coastal Discovery Museum, Hilton Head Island
Enjoy the spectacular beauty of Hilton Head Island with fellow Jeep enthusiasts while sampling the area’s best chili. The day will feature a Show and Shine, live music, chili tastings, food vendors, Pluck a Duck, kids zone, and more. Jeep Island merchandise for sale. Pet Friendly!
- Show and Shine categories: Classic, Best Bling Out, Best Decorated, Best MODS, Dirtiest, and Street Princess.
- Pluck a Duck: Everyone is a winner! Prizes range in value. 1 pick for $5, 5 for $20
- Jeep Raffle winner will be announced at 3pm.
Jeep Trailer winner will be announced at the Afterparty.
- Parking will be inside the Chili Cookoff event. We encourage you to arrive prior at 11 and stay until 3 pm.
- Band: RetroRoxx
After Party: October 7th, 5:30-8 pm at the Skull Creek Boathouse
- Heavy hour-doers are available from 6-7 pm. Jeep trailer winner announced at 7:30 pm.
- Jeep Raffle: You do not need to be present to win. Automatic, 94,000mi, max 850 tickets sold