Hilton Head Oyster Festival Overview
FRIDAY | 5-8PM
All you can eat steamed local oysters, Lowcountry boil, pulled pork, seafood chowder & chili. Drinks sold separately. Live music and limited availability.
- $55 adults, $45 for children, must download app to purchase tickets and buy drinks Friday night
- Food provided by Roy’s Place Catering. Beverages provided by Southern Eagle and Coca-Cola.
- Shelter Cove Community Park – 39 Shelter Cove Lane
SATURDAY | 10AM-4PM
- $8 before Oct 1, $10 after Oct 1 | children 10 and under are FREE
Includes admission to the event to enjoy live music and browse local artisan pop up shops. Food, beverages, and kid’s activities sold separately. Must download CrowdBlink app to purchase tickets and pay within festival.
- Lowcountry Celebration Park – Pope Avenue (Near Coligny Circle)
- Now experience ultimate convenience and faster transactions at Oyster Fest, using the CrowdBlink app on your own mobile device. Your phone is your ticket AND your digital wallet. Gone are the days of having to worry about fumbling for change or taking out your card; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your smartphone. Now, all you have to focus on is having a good time!
For more information: www.hiltonheadoysterfestival.com/festival-overview.