Family Fishing Night with Local Captains
For families/all ages
Rowing & Sailing Center
- Sept. 30, 6-8 pm: Captain Kai Williams of Awesome Adventure Charters
- Oct. 14, 5-7 pm: Captain Cory Cunningham of Infinity Charters
- Nov. 18, 5-7 pm: Captain Chip Michalove of Outcast Charters (Everything Sharks!)
- Dec. 9, 5- 7 pm: Michael Perry of Papa Bear Charters (Off Shore Fishing) AND a visit from Santa Claus!
Enjoy a night of fishing and education with your family and learn some pro tips from some of the Lowcountry’s most sought-after Fishing Captains! In this 2 hour event, a featured Salt Water Fishing Captain will teach you all about fishing in the Lowcountry, including knot tying, target casting, artificial and live bait setups, in-shore, and off-shore fishing strategies, cast net throwing, and much more! The second hour will be spent fishing with your family and the local Captain off the dock at the Rowing & Sailing Center. Kids can enjoy a special sweet treat during the last hour as well!
- Cost: $25 for up to 4 people, an additional $15 per family member
- Cost includes: Snow Cone/Kona Ice, and a fishing-related gift bag
For more information: www.islandreccenter.org/outdoor.