Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Town’s incorporation and the 360th anniversary of the Island’s sighting with a menu of events held between August 26 and September 16, 2023.
This 360/40 Celebration honors our community and its people. We’re excited to offer several free community events during the celebration as a gift to our residents.
360/40 Celebration Community Picnic
- August 26, 2023
- Lowcountry Celebration Park
94 Pope Avenue
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Hosted by: Town of Hilton Head Island
- Event Admission Fee: Free
- Traditional picnic fare (hot dogs, hamburgers, sides, and non-alcoholic beverages) available at no charge.
- Beer trucks will be available for purchase.
- Musical sets by well-known and beloved local musicians highlight various segments of our community.
Fun & Games for All Ages
- Face painting
- Animal balloons
- Bounce houses
- Rock climbing
- Bungee jump
- Obstacle course
- Much more
- August 26 – September 15
- Series of unique/one-of-a-kind tours and experiences designed for this 360/40 celebration.
Hilton Head Island Jam – 2023 Songwriter Festival
Hilton Head Island Jam offers a unique experience where songwriters take center stage, sharing their stories and performing their original compositions in intimate and captivating settings.
- September 14 – 16, 2023
- Various Indoor and Outdoor Venues
- Attendees will enjoy performances by both established and up-and-coming songwriters, with diverse styles and genres.